Eliminate trip hazards, safely cover and protect cables running across floors.
D-Line Medium Duty Floor Cable Cover is made from highly flexibly, abrasion resistant PVC which effectively uncoils to lay flat.
The unique linkable feature enables runs to be as long as needed, therefore incredibly versatile! Simply push connector pins into holes to connect lengths together, pull apart to release.
The tapered design gives a discreet low-profile appearance, or use the hazard stripe version to create attention to the floor cable cover. Popular in offices, factory floors, schools and colleges, hotels, retail etc.
"As soon as I took this Floor Cable Cover out of the box I could tell it was good quality, the weight and feel of the material surpassed my expectations. I have used alternatives in the past but none have been anywhere near as good as D-Line's. It lays flat straight out of the box" - Local Electrical Contractor, Devon
- Ideal for regular foot traffic
- Supplied with 2 connector pins
- Pre-split rear makes for quick and easy use
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 60°C, won’t become brittle in cold
- Choice of cavity sizes available
- The 1.8m and 9m lengths can be cut if required. (Note: 2 compartment is only available as 9m)
- BS EN 60670-1:2005 PART 1
- Ribbed back, no tape needed
- Hazard stripe version available
- For areas of light foot traffic a Light Duty Floor Cable Cover is available
To see the full range of cable management view our online brochure.