Simple, effective network cable management
In busy server cabinets, Speed-D Clamps uniquely align rows of network cables - to potentially save a fortune in time, disruption & lost revenue!
The hinge-design enables the user to open the jaws, to insert cables in the same order as the corresponding ports, before simply click-lock closing the clamp.
Because the cables maintain their orderly line-up, in event of a switch change there is no confusing which cable fits in which port. By eliminating mis-patching, critical downtime is minimized.
Cable chaos disappears, airflow is improved, a neat appearance is maintained - and risk of error is eliminated!
- Reduces downtime - eliminates mis-patching
- Removes human error - mitigates risk
- Simplifies documentation & labelling
- Suitable for CAT 5 & CAT 6 cables, up to 7.5mm diameter
- Available in 6 port or 12 port options