Hide cable and wire drops neatly and discreetly; easy to add or remove cables.
D-Line Cable Tidy Tube is the perfect solution to ensure cables are tidy and managed properly, ideal to protect and hide wires that drop from work stations or computer terminals.
Being made from ultra-flexible material, the pre-split tubing is great for hiding a cluster of cables and wires – cables can be easily inserted or removed by hand using the split seam giving a professional, efficient appearance.
"Hugely improved the appearance of our reception area! Now there is a simple, neat tube running from the phone, monitor, printer, card machine etc. instead of a bunch of cable spaghetti."
Guest House Owner, Cornwall
- Cable Tidy Tube is 1.1m long; to cover the drop from desk-heights down to floors.
- Easily shortened with scissors
- Available in a choice of two diameters; 32mm (internal diameter 26.2mm) or 25mm (internal diameter 19.5mm)
- No tools required, simply retro-fit around existing cables
- Can work in conjunction with Cable Tidy Units to protect cable entries and exits
- Available in black or white to match décor
- BS EN 60695-2-10:2001 certified
To see our full range of cable management view our online brochure.