The Units provide a neat, safe solution to contain extension blocks and to route cables around workstations.
Use D-Line Socket Enclosures to neatly contain extension blocks and to route cables:
- Cable chaos is easily sorted
- Socket extensions become less accessible, reducing risk of overloading
- Dangers of cables overheating are sensibly managed
- Reduce risk of disconnections from pulls and tugs
- Create a cable safety culture
- Under-desks become easier to clean
- Common trip (and spill) hazard is eliminated
- 3 entry/exit points for easy cable routing to equipment
D-Line Socket Enclosures (aka Cable Tidy Units) have been developed in two sizes to hide either a 6 way (Large) or a 4 way (Small) extension block, transformer plugs and associated cable clutter. The flat top allows auxiliary items such as tablets and mobile phones to be placed on top if the D-Line Socket Enclosure is used on a desk.
"Everything fitted neatly inside (the Cable Tidy Unit) and the spaces beneath our desks were transformed"… D-Line Socket Enclosures were the perfect solution after an office move." continue reading...
- Perfectly integrate with D-Line Desk Trunking, Split Flexible Tube and Spiral Wrap
- Curved ends and a polished lid enables D-Line Socket Enclosures to blend in modern decor
- Offices, front of house and public areas look professional and efficient
- Units are produced from robust electrically-safe ABS material, and have been tested and certified to exacting British Safety Standards
- BS EN 60670-22:2006 compliant
Both sizes are available in black or white. To see the full range of cable management view our online brochure.