D-Line ½ round Desk Trunking is the perfect retro-fit Desk Cable Management system.
The 50x25mm profile (W x H) provides ample space for popular office cables and wires. Ideal for running up rear panels, flat desk legs, or under desk tops between grommet openings.
D-Line Trunking’s patented hinge and click-lock lid allows the trunking to be re-opened numerous times to add or replace cables. The ½-round design in smooth PVC with impact-absorbing hinge eliminates snagging risk to clothing.
"Excellent solution! We had to move the desks to allow for an extra staff member; this left cables from monitors, phones etc. on show. D-Line Desk Trunking gave a quick and easy solution – the office now looks really professional and tidy!"
Office Manager, Twickenham
- ½-round shape blends into desks and office furniture
- Easy to cut PVC
- Single-piece design for quick & easy handling
- Tensioned hinge provides a cable retainer to keep cables in position during installation
- Can also be used as a cable path around walls
- Simple peel & stick self-adhesive backing for quick, easy install, alternatively can be drilled & screw-fixed for added stability if preferred. For full installation instructions click here
- BS EN 50085-1:2005 compliant
Micro, Mini, and Maxi 60x30mm (W x H) profiles are also available, in a variety of colours including white, black, wood-effect or aluminium-effect to blend with office furniture. See our full range of cable management in our online brochure.