Eliminate trip hazards, safely cover and protect cables running across floors. Popular in offices, factory floors, schools and colleges, hotels, retail etc.
D-Line Medium Duty Floor Cable Cover is made from highly flexibly, abrasion resistant PVC which effectively uncoils to lay flat.
Connector pins provide a unique effective linking method to cover and protect longer cable runs – it is not effective to cover only two-thirds of a trailing cable! Simply push connector pins into holes to connect lengths together, pull apart to release to make runs as long as required.
"Simply the best option in a busy, every-changing environment like our school. One day we need 15m for assembly lights, the next 13m for a classroom display – D-Line Linkable Floor Cable Cover is always the right length as it connects back together so never any waste – saves on storage too!"
High School Caretaker - Swansea
- Ideal for heavy foot traffic
- Tapered design gives discreet low-profile appearance
- Hi-vis hazard stripe version available
- Supplied with 2 connector pins
- Pre-split rear makes for quick and easy use
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 60°C, won’t become brittle in cold
- Choice of cavity sizes available for up to 3 cables
- The 1.8m and 9m lengths can be cut if required. (Note: 2 compartment is only available as 9m)
- BS EN 60670-1:2005 part 1 compliant
- Ribbed back, no tape needed
- For areas of light foot traffic a Light Duty Floor Cable Cover is available
To see the full range of cable management view our online brochure.